This is the page where you will find seafood recipes which we update regularly. We hope you have fun trying them out. If you have any favourite seafood recipes you would like to share, please email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 large Crab - cooked and meat extracted
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 table spoon fresh white breadcrumbs
- ½ - 1 tsp. mustard
- 2 table spoons of homemade mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
- Place white crabmeat in a bowl. Flake gently and check for small pieces of shell. Add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Add sufficient mayonnaise to make a creamy mixture.
- Mix brown crabmeat well. Add salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste. Add mustard, 1 tablesp. mayonnaise and breadcrumbs. Mix well.
- If using crab shell to serve dressed crab, wash the shell well and rub with a little oil.
- Arrange brown crabmeat mixture at each side of shell and fill centre space with white crabmeat mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve with salad greens and arrange crab legs around dressed crab.
Image/recipe courtesy of Bord Bia